Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Labor Day weekend

This past Labor Day weekend I had a pretty good time. I hung out with some friends and got to go to Noah’s Ark.  I went with 3 other friends, and after a few unintentional occurrences, we entered Noah's Ark on Sunday morning.  We did all we could to go on as many rides before we had to leave at 2.  We went on the Bermuda Triangle, the Black Anaconda, Black Thunder, and The Time Warp.  Those group rides were fun, and a couple even really exhilarating, but the one ride that really stood out only 2 of us went on, the Scorpion's Tail.  That was the only slide I was legitimately scared on.  There were a few other rides we went on that day that I can't really remember, but all in all we got our money's worth.

3 comments:

  1. Manuel, it sounds like you had a good time! I like those kinds of rides, too. That really sounds like a good place to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Manny! I totally agree with you on the Scorpians tail ride...the last time I was at Noahs Ark I refused to go on it because it looked so scary! Glad to hear you had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's goin on Manny. Noah's Ark is always a good time. Take it easy man.

    ReplyDelete