Monday, September 6, 2010

A lil somethin'

My name's Manuel.  I've been in the Marine Reserves for 2 years.  I was born and raised in New York City.  I just moved to La Crosse at the end of last year, but I've been to this city a few times before.  I'm Ecuadorian-American, and I can speak a decent amount of spanish.  I'm in the General Studies program.   I plan on transferring to UWL after I'm done at TC.  This is my first semester in college, and my first time back in school in 2 years.  I like to exercise, play guitar, and my PS3.  I'm a very big Yankees and Jets fan and I try to catch their games whenever they're on TV here.  I really love music with meaning and a good guitar.  I'm a fan of the comic book world, especially Marvel.  I'm fairly easy to get along with.  I'm good at taking things in stride, and I see things for what they are.
Don't sweat the small stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Yo man Im just commenting on this blog because I think thats what we're supposed to do for that class. Alright man later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Manny!
    I think its awesome that your from New York! This is also my first semester in college, I recently just graduated from highschool. I went through Spanish level 4 in highschool but I'm sure I am not quit as fluent as you haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manuel, I hope school is going well for you! I'm late to post my comments, but I did get a chance to listen to the Jets first game against the Ravens. It sounds like they have a good defense, but the need some work on offense. Well, have a good one and see you in class!

    ReplyDelete